Defender Capital Partners*, “DCP”, is a U.S. long-short hedge fund established in 2013 consisting of three managers, each managing approximately one-third of the portfolio. With each manager focusing on their best ideas, we believe diversification is intelligently achieved. DCP takes a long-term investment approach – the goal is to earn strong after-tax returns over time.
Specialization of managers:
DC (est. 2002): Invests primarily in consumer companies and conglomerates with superior cultures.
BC (est. 2002): Invests primarily in healthcare companies.
CM (est. 1999): Invests primarily in technology, media, and telecom companies.
* Available To Qualified Purchasers Only…..To paraphrase the requirements under Section 2(a)(51) of the Investment Company Act, a “qualified purchaser” means:
- a person not less than $5 million in investments
- a company with not less than $5 million in investments owned by close family members
- a trust, not formed for the investment, with not less than $5 million in investments
- an investment manager with not less than $25 million under management
- a company with not less than $25 million of investments
For more information, please email JS@defendercapital.us